RESIDENTIAL POOL MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Weekly maintenance provides the foundation for a healthy swimming pool. Without regular maintenance to ensure that the water is balanced and that the filtration and circulation systems are working properly, your swimming pool may not be safe from harmful disease and bacteria.
Weekly Pool Maintenance Package
WEEKLY SWIMMING POOL MAINTENANCE PACKAGE(1-TIME/ WEEK)
Swimming Pool Size: Less than 60 meter cubic of water, with one pump & one filter system.
Service Fee: $200.00 per month
Frequency Of Services: One (01) time weekly (For 2 times a week cleaning schedule, addition $60 per month is required)
Scope Of Works
- Water Analysis – Includes the Following Tests
- Free and Combined Chlorine
- Total Alkalinity
- Calcium Hardness
- Cyanuric Acid
- Balance Pool Water
- Skim Surface
- Brush Walls
- Vacuum (Performed only if customer has signed up for that package)
- Clean Pump Strainer
- Clean Skimmer Basket(s)
- Clean Polaris® Bag (Where applicable)
- Clean Tile
- Clean Handrails
- Clean Diving Board and Stand (Where applicable)
- Clean Slide (Where applicable)
- Clean Pool Deck Area
- Check Filter Pressure
- Backwash as needed – for sand filters
- Backwash and recharge as needed – for DE filters
- Exchange dirty cartridge(s) for clean set as needed – for cartridge filters (at an additional cost)
- Fill Chlorine Feeder/Floater
- Inspect Pool Equipment
* Management or owner shall provide all pool cleaning equipment.
* Costs of the repairs or parts replacement are excluded.