Pump will require servicing for two main components:
This item is situated between the pump wet end & the electric motor & form the seal around the the motor shaft to stop water coming back along the shaft.
The mechanical seal is a wearing part & will normally require replacing each 2-3 years or eariler if necessary. The seal will burn & leak if the pump is ever run dry. Always replace the seal as soon as it begins to leak.
These bearings are a wearing part & would normally be replaced each 4-6 years.
The bearings will start to grind or scream as they become dry or if water leaks through the mechanical seal & flushes the grease out of them.[/fusion_text][fusion_text]
Our Standard Maintenance Contract
- SERVICE FEE: Quote after site inspection
- FREQUENCY OF SERVICES: Quarterly
* No servicing on Sunday and public holidays.
* Costs of repairs or parts replacement not included
* Contract not meant for electrical motor coil and pump that are beyond repair
SCOPE OF WORK
- Check continuous flow of pool water in the pump suction line to prevent air lock in the system.
- Check and clear the pump strainer debris and lubricate the “O” ring of the strainer cover
- Check and clear the pump impeller for choke-age
- Check and clear debris plugged around or between the Mechanical Seal and lubricate the Ball Bearing of the pump. Some are pre-lubricated and sealed bearing which will last for about 8,000 running hrs before replacement require
(These are wears & tears parts, to maintain it will prolong the life span)[/fusion_text]