ONE-TIME SERVICING FOR RESIDENTIAL POOL
Swimming Pool Size: 70 to 90 meter cubic of water
Service Fee: Quotation will be given after viewing pool condition
- Commissioning of new pool
- Pool that has not been in operation for a few months
- Pool that requires drain and clean service
SCOPE OF WORKS
- Clean and vacuum of pool bottom and wall including removal of all settlement and surface dirt, leaves and other foreign matters.
- Check the pH and Chlorine content of the pool water. Dose in chemicals as and when required to maintain pH level between 7.2 to 7.8 and chlorine level between 1.0 to 3.0 ppm in compliance with the Environmental Public Health. The readings of the pH and Chlorine levels shall be recorded in a registrar provided by Contractor.Backwash the filters
- Check the condition of the pool, pumps, piping, and other equipment’s and fixtures. If any damages or malfunction we will notify the Management or Owner. Undertake repairs or replacement if necessary upon your approval.
- Check the Swimming Pool Filtration System and Piping system.
* Owner shall provide all pool cleaning equipment’s, if available.