SERVICING FOR SPA POOL
Size:- 4 to 6 person
- $150.00 per service for SPA pool currently in operation
- $200.00 for commission of SPA pool
SCOPE OF WORKS
- Clean and vacuum of pool bottom and wall including removal of all settlement and surface dirt, leaves and other foreign matters.
- Check the pH and Chlorine content of the pool water. Dose in chemicals as and when required to maintain pH level between 7.2 to 7.8 and chlorine level between 1.0 to 3.0 ppm in compliance with the Environmental Public Health. The readings of the pH and Chlorine levels shall be recorded.
- Dismantle the filters for cleaning and wash.
- Test and services the SPA Pool Control Panel
- Test and services the water heater and air blower including the electrical control
- Check condition of the pool, pumps, piping, and other equipment’s and fixtures. Report will be provided if any damages or equipment malfunction are found. Undertake repairs or replacement if necessary upon approval.
- Provision of 2kg of Dry Chlorine (approximately 2 months of dosage)
* Costs of repairs or parts replacement are excluded